Luxurious, bright and spacious 1 bedroom 1 bath condo at the National Harbor. It is beautiful and has sophisticated finishes everywhere you turn; ceiling-high 42" Maple cabinets, Stainless Steel Appliances, Granite Countertops, Kitchen Island, Ceramic Floors, Hardwood Floors, Soaking Tub, Walk-In Closets, Modern Roomy Vanity, Large Windows and more! In the evenings you can watch the sunset colors and beautiful views of the Potomac from the balcony. Location is super convenient; walk to waterfront restaurants, shopping, water taxi, Gaylord and MGM, minutes to Tanger Outlets, very close to DC/VA, Military Bases & Amazon HQ2. Metro stops right outside the community. Community residents also receive discounts and perks from the restaurants and parking facilities throughout. Includes a storage unit, washer/dryer, private garaged parking space #167 and use of wall-mounted flat screen tv~s. Ready to rent NOW.
High-rise, Contemporary, 3+ Story
0.01 Acres |Case by Case Basis,S Sq. Ft.
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
699 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Fiber Optics, Cable TV
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Intercom System, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Elevator, Open Floor Plan, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Reserved, Assigned Parking Space.
- Lot View
- Body of Water
- Potomac River
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)