GET A SINGLE FAMILY HOME AND LAND FOR A TOWNHOME PRICE! Don't miss this Spacious 3 bedroom, 3 full bathroom rancher with many updates. Roof and gutters less than 6 years old. The tankless water heater installed less than 5 years ago provides 3 zoned heat to the home . All appliances less than 5 years old. Renovated shed less than a year old. The large living room has a wood-burning fireplace. Oversized bedroom in the rear of the home has pellet stove and large walk in closet. The corner lot and enclosed porch offers ample entertaining potential. Whole house has been freshly painted and is ready for you to move in and make it your own. Convenient location offers easy access to Rt 24, I-95 and Rt. 40. SELLERS ARE MOTIVATED AND OPEN TO ALL REASONABLE OFFERS.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, Bungalow, 1 Story
Tankless Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater
Shingle, Vinyl Siding
1,170 sq. ft
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Instant Hot Water, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Other, Laminate, Carpet
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant.
- Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Mantle, Brick.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Vinyl, Shingle
- Porch, Enclosed
- Composition Shingle
- Partial, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Side Yard. Corner, Level, Sideyard(S).
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)